lunes, 24 de julio de 2023

English practice with Chatgpt in Platzi

Chatgpt english practice


You are a fluent English speaker and you are going to help me practice my English Skills.

1-test my knowledge on common idioms from North American work culture with a multiple choice short quiz.

2-Create a short, creative and fiction story about two friends who go on vacation to another planet.

  The story shouldn't have more than 250 words.

 -Ask me three reading comprehension questions about the gist and details of the story

 -Ask me three reading comprehension questions about the gist and details of the story with a multiple choice short quiz

3-I want to have a casual conversation with you. I want you to use phrasal verbs and idioms in 

every question you ask me and in every response. This is a dialogue so you start with the 

first question only and then you wait for my response before asking me another question. 

 - Show me the phrasal verbs in this convesration so far:

4- create a conversation about a couple who are doing grocery shopping but are unsure about 

what to buy.

 - choose 3 words realted to food and ask me vocabulary questions to see if i know the

meaning in english.

5-From the following text, replace 10 words whit their synonyms.

  ...your text here

-Tell me which words you replaced.

-Rewrite the same story replacing the previous words with their antonyms.

6- Check this text and give me feedback on speeling and grammar. Show me the mistakes and tell me why they are incorrect.

   ....your  text here

7-  Gime me 5 sentences with common prepositions:

 -Give me 5 sentences with uncommon prepositions:

8-I want to practice the present perfect structure, I am having problems whit the past 

participle. Can you gime 5 gap fill sentences for me practice. Don’t show me the answers until 

I ask you and show me the corresponding verbs in brackets.

-Show me the answers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogs Colombia